1. Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All store employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
2. Administrator of Personal Data is: Wojciech Maciałek conducting business under the name INTEMERATA Wojciech Maciałek (business address: ul. Przemyska 19/2, 37-500 Jarosław) entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish conducted by the minister economic affairs, NIP 7922226259, REGON 360138449, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 606 430 326 (charged at standard call - by. pricelist proper operator).
3. In our shop we collect the following personal information:
• Name - when ordering you will be prompted for your name to be able to send you the order and the potential for contact with you
• Home address activity shipping - we need to ship the ordered goods.
• Phone number - for courier shipping company for a smooth delivery. Sometimes we call to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events, such as. The lack of goods in the warehouse, whilst offering the best deal.
• E-mail address - send by e-mail order confirmation, and we will contact you. If you have been subscribed to our newsletter we will send you periodic commercial information.
• Address - the information resulting from the general principles of Internet connections, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to gather broad demographic information (eg. The region from which the connection).
• Cookies - our shop utilizes Cookies in order to adapt the service to your individual needs. You agree to this, that you've entered the data were stored and you can not re-enter use them next visit to the portal websites. The owners of other sites will not have access to this data. If you do not agree to personalize the service we recommend disabling cookies in your web browser options.
4. The use of these data is necessary in the following cases:
• When making a purchase in our shop without login account after the implementation of such orders from our database, remove any data that could identify your person (name, address, phone number, email address). It remains only to sales document stored on the fiscal needs.
• Registration in the customer base - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to help you in future purchases in our online store.
• If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers to subscribe newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can always unsubscribe from it.
5. Each user of our site has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our services and share information about yourself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data you have the right to remove or not to use our service.
6. No data does not provide any third party. We do not store the confidential data such as numbers of your credit card data or access to your bank account.
7. In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, Dz. Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended. d. you have a right to correct, amend, update, correction and request removal of their personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs on the website, please send an e-mail address: email@example.com or registered letter to the following address:
INTEMERATA Wojciech Maciałek